Employee Health and Wellbeing: A Strategic Priority for COVID-19 and BeyondSeptember 29, 2020
The Five Most Common Tax Pitfalls That Small Business Owners Should AvoidOctober 29, 2020
- 6 November – Monthly PAYE submissions and payments
- 16 November – D-date for taxpayers filing online
- 25 November – VAT manual submissions and payments
- 27 November – Excise Duty payments
- 30 November – VAT electronic submissions and payments
- 30 November – Company Provisional Tax Payments where applicable.
Disclaimer: The information provided herein should not be used or relied on as professional advice. No liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions nor for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information herein. Always contact your professional adviser for specific and detailed advice.