Crunch Time for SA – The Medium Term Budget Policy Statement and What it Means to YouOctober 31, 2019
Important: SA’s Rankings on the Ease of Doing Business Index, and an Exciting New Business Registration PlatformNovember 27, 2019
- 4 December – Tax Season 2019 eFiling closes for Individuals (if you are a provisional taxpayer, you have until end January 2020 to submit your tax return)
- 6 December – Monthly PAYE submissions and payments
- 24 December – VAT manual submissions and payments
- 30 December – Excise Duty payments
- 31 December – VAT electronic submissions and payments
- 31 December – CIT Provisional Tax Payments where applicable.
Disclaimer: The information provided herein should not be used or relied on as professional advice. No liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions nor for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information herein. Always contact your professional adviser for specific and detailed advice.